Sensem takiego uregulowania jest powierzenie zarządu nad spółką profesjonalnym menadżerom, którzy będą zajmować się jej sprawami, także finansowymi.
AND USE OF THE COOKIES
ON THE WEBSITE ‘’WWW.LUBECKA.LAW’’
2. The owner of the Website is Joanna Lubecka, running a business under the name: Kancelaria Adwokacka Joanna Lubecka, ul. Nowowiejskiego 53/2. 61-734 Poznań, VAT number: 9730944907, REGON: 361926060, address e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’Law firm’’).
GENERAL RULES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The Website enables visitors (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’Users’’) contacting with the Law firm via contact form (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’Form’’).
2. The Administrator of personal data transferred by the Users via the Form is the Law firm.
4. The Law firm applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of personal data processing.
5. The Users provide their personal data and agree to its processing in a voluntary way. Providing personal data is neither statutory nor contractual requirement, but is a necessary condition to effective sending the Form to the Law firm.
6. Consent to the processing of personal data provided by the User may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect on compliance with the law of processing made on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal.
7. In the case of person who is under the age of 16, the consent to the processing of personal data has to be granted by the person exercising parental authority or custody.
8. Personal data of the Users will not be disclosed any acceptors of data in the sense of article 7 point 6 UODO and article 4 point 9 GDPR.
9. A person whose personal data concern is entitled to:
a) access to its personal data, in accordance with article 24 section 1 point 3 UODO and article 15 GDPR;
b) correction of its personal data, in accordance with article 24 section 1 point 3 UODO and article 16 GDPR;
c) deletion of its personal data (‘’right to be forgotten’’), in accordance with article 17 GDPR;
d) limitation of its personal data, in accordance with article 18 GDPR;
e) transfer of its personal data, in accordance with article 20 GDPR.
10. The User has also the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it thinks that processing of its personal data infringes GDPR.
THE CONTACT FORM
1. Contact with the Law firm via the Form requires indication by the User following personal data:
a) name and surname,
b) address e-mail.
2. In a detailed part of the Form the User formulates the message/question to the Law firm in a precise and concise way possible, with ensuring anonymisation of transmitted data.
3. Filling the Form aims to transfer to the Law firm basic information concerning the matter, in order to obtaining legal advice. Filling and transfer the Form is voluntary and non-binding, particularly mere fact of filling and transfer of the Form does not raise for the User and the Law firm any financial obligations or different type of obligations. The terms of obtaining legal advice concerning the matter are determined directly with the Law firm.
4. The Law firm processes personal data provided by the Users only in order to contact with the User in described matter, after obtaining the prior consent of the User.
5. The personal data of the Users are processed on the basis of article 23 section 1 point 1 UODO/ article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR, i.e. in connection with granting by the User consent for this processing.
6. Personal data of the Users will be processed until the aim of its processing ceases or until withdrawal of the consent by the User.
1. The Website uses mechanism of cookie files (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’Cookies’’).
2. Cookies are text files which are stored in electronic terminal device (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’Device’’) of the Website User.
3. Cookies contain, in particular, address IP assigned to the User’s computer or external address IP of the Internet provider, domain name, type of browser, time access, type of operational system.
4. Cookies applied by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. Cookies allow to adapt the Website individually to the User’s requirements. In particular this way is not possible getting to the User’s Devices by viruses or other inappropriate software.
5. The Administrator uses following types of the Cookies:
a) Internal Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the communication and information system of the Website;
b) External Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the communication and information systems of the websites of partners, service providers or the Administrator’s clients (hereinafter referred to as the ‘’External websites’’);
c) Session Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or the External websites during one session of given Device. Upon termination of the session files are deleted from the User’s Device;
d) Permanent Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External websites until the moment theirs manual removal. The files are not deleted automatically upon termination of the Device’s session unless the User’s Device configuration is set to mode removal of the Cookies upon termination of Device’s session.
6. The Administrator cooperates with the following External websites, which can place the Cookies on the User’s Devices:
a) Google Analytics,
7. The Administrator is not liable for safety of the Cookies coming from the External websites.
8. The Administrator is entitled to use the Cookies for the following purposes:
a) improvement and facilitation of access to the Website – the Administrator is entitled to store in the Cookies information about the User’s preferences and settings concerning the Website in order to improve, enhance and accelerate provision of services as part of the Website;
b) statistics – the Administrator and the External websites use the Cookies to collection and processing of the statistics concerning the Website, such as for example: visitor statistics, the User’s Devices statistics or the User’s behaviour statistics. These data are collected in order to analysis and improvement of the Website.
9. The User has the opportunity of limitation or exemption of access to the Cookies on its Device. Changes of settings, referred to above, can be made by the User using settings of web browser.
10. Limitation of using the Cookies may affect on some functionalities available on the Website.
11. The User is entitled at any time to delete the Cookies, using functions available on the web browser it uses.
2. The changes come into force with the moment of its publication on the Website.