The subject of running business or disputes with foreign partners is a matter of course in our practice of law. We give opinions and draw up agreements under which Polish entrepreneurs and companies cooperate with foreign entities located in the European Union as well as beyond its borders. We participate in negotiations regarding international contracts as well as prepare and implement strategies for pursuing cross-border claims, taking into account the nature of a claim and optimization of costs incurred in relation to enforcement. We develop solutions that secure the possibility of bringing any future claims against foreign debtors before Polish courts.
If an expert opinion of a foreign lawyer is required, our law firm cooperates with reliable partners abroad.
I share our experience and well-tried solutions during trainings addressed to entrepreneurs. We also take part in conferences with the participation of academic circles, judges and practitioners. The articles of attorney Joanna Lubecka have been published in Euro Info Bulletin and Enterprise Europe Network at the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development. Since 2014 we have been keeping a legal blog transgraniczne.pl devoted to the above-mentioned issues.
Cross-border legal services are provided in English.
Legal services provided by our law firm regarding cross-border issues include:
- drawing up, review and negotiation of agreements with foreign partners
- comprehensive services related to legal disputes with foreign entities
- analysis and optimization of the company’s solutions for international collection of debts
- securing the possibility of pursuing claims against foreign contractors
- application for a European Account Preservation Order (EAPO)
- drawing up a contract securing the possibility of bringing a lawsuit before a Polish court
- debt collection from foreign contractors
- lawsuits within the European order for payment procedure
- lawsuits within the European Small Claims Procedure
- representation in court proceedings with the participation of a foreign entity
- securing the possibility of enforcement of a foreign judgment abroad
- application for a certificate to seek enforcement abroad
- determination which court has territorial jurisdiction to hear the case
- determination which law is applicable to a case
- drawing up a jurisdiction clause
- drawing up a contract to determine the governing law
- drawing up contracts with a foreign contractor
Who can benefit from the services provided by our law firm?
The law firm offers assistance to entrepreneurs, companies and individuals who:
- want to know if the ready-to-sign contract with a foreign contractor is safe
- want to provide a foreign partner with their own contract, but they are not sure about its content
- want to sue a foreign contractor
- want to find out whether they can sue a foreign debtor in Poland
- want to know if the solutions related to international debt collection in their company are optimal
- have become involved in a dispute with a foreign entity
Why hire our law firm?
We have broad practical experience and relevant theoretical foundation required for providing reliable legal assistance in this field. We are constantly improving my qualifications, so that the services render by us are of the highest standard. We have been dealing with cross-border cases for years, so we know which issues should be addressed to secure the Client’s interests.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Visit our blog www.transgraniczne.pl if you want to get acquainted with cross-border issues.
Legal services related to day-to-day and long-term business operations of a company.